Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to you and constitute an agreement ("Agreement") between you
and Sabre Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd ("Sabre") for the use of the online application - WorkLite
By accessing and using the Product,
you confirm that you are a subscriber of the Sabre System.
You or any other persons who access or use the Product with this Agent ID accept
the Product and agree to be bound by the Agreement.
The Product (and the data and programs contained in it) is the property of Sabre
and its licensors. As a user of the Product you agree to be bound by the following terms and
conditions. Sabre may terminate your license to use the Product with immediate effect if you
breach these terms and conditions.
- Grant of Licence and Use Restrictions
- The Product is only available for use on your mobile device.
- Sabre as the licensor, grants you, a non-exclusive,
non transferable licence to use and display the Product for single user access with
this Agent ID.
- The licence covers all versions of the Product, including updates, modifications and supplements.
- In accordance with the licence granted to you, you may only use the Product in the
ordinary course of yours business and you shall not misuse and/or
shall take all necessary steps to prevent the misuse of the Product in any manner,
including but not limited to:
- the making of speculative booking or reservation of space in anticipation of
demand or improper creation or modification of records;
- reselling or remarketing the Product;
- modifying, compiling, reverse compiling, decompiling, disassembling,
reverse assembling or reverse engineering the Product or any portion thereof;
- copying or reprinting the Product in whole or in part.
All applicable rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks,
and trade secrets inherent in the Product and pertinent thereto are
and shall remain Sabre's and its licensor's (or its supplier's,
where applicable) sole and exclusive property.
- Nothing in this Agreement will give you any right or license to reproduce,
or distribute (electronically or otherwise) any technology or
intellectual property rights contained in the Product.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your mobile device is compatible with the
Product and the security of this Agent ID and/or passwords to access the Product.
- Warranty, Limitation of Liability & Indemnity
- Sabre warrants that it has the right to enter into this Agreement
and to provide you access to the Product.
- Sabre shall use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Product will perform in
substantial compliance with its product description when properly used on the
equipment for which it was intended. Sabre reserves the right at any time to modify or
discontinue the functions and features of the Product without notice.
- Under this Agreement, you recognise that Sabre takes no responsibility for the
validity of any data, including but not limited to, fare quotes,
as well as your errors or omissions of any nature.
- The use of the Product, the data derived from the Product,
the software or any components thereof are provided to you by Sabre,
its licensors (or its supplier's, where applicable), "as is".
All other warranties are hereby disclaimed including, without limitation,
any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of performance,
course of dealing, usage or trade.
- In no event shall Sabre, its licensors and suppliers be liable for any costs,
damages or disbursements, whether direct, consequential or otherwise,
arising from (i) your use of the Product (ii) any inability or
failure to use the Product, including but not limited to, malfunctions or
interruptions in the operation of the Product, data loss or corruption.
- If a passenger uses a confirmed ticket for air transportation issued pursuant to
a reservation made by you by means of the Product and
is refused carriage because of an oversale of seats or
the lack of record of such reservation,
the sole remedy shall be as set forth in the tariff of the refusing carrier or
applicable terms and conditions of the carrier's contract of carriage.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sabre from any and all claims or
causes of action arising out of your use of the Product, and pay any and all damages and
expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees incurred by Sabre)
in connection therewith, regardless of the circumstances of the claim or damage.
- Term and Termination
- This Agreement will become effective in relation to you once you access,
install and/or use the Product and will remain effective until terminated by you or
Sabre. You may cancel your subscription for the service at any time by contacting
your local Sabre Affiliate. For the purposes of this Agreement,
Sabre Affiliate means the national marketing company in your territory
which is authorized to market and distribute the Product.
- Sabre reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or
suspend your account at any time in case of unauthorized,
or suspected unauthorized use of the Product,
whether in contravention of this Agreement or otherwise.
- Should you have any questions concerning the Product, you may contact your local Sabre Affiliate.
- Sabre may make changes to this Agreement at its sole discretion.
Any material changes will be communicated to you and your acceptance of and/or
continued use of the Product after such notification of changes to this Agreement will
constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Sabre may assign this Agreement to any third party without giving notice.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and
any legal proceedings brought by either party to this Agreement shall be brought
in the Singapore courts.